Celina ISD has partnered with ESS to manage our substitute program. A leader in K-12 staffing, ESS is now responsible for the hiring, training, and placement of all substitute teachers and aides. If you’re interested in working as a substitute for our district, you must complete the online application.
Questions can be directed to Ray Cage at email@example.com or call 214-973-4285.
How to apply and Minimum qualifications
- Complete the online application at www.ess.com
- High School Diploma or highest Degree completed or Teacher Certification.
- Proof of right to work in the U.S. (social security card, current passport, driver license, permanent resident card)
- Complete online New Hire Paperwork
- Complete TEA Fingerprint & pass FBI Background Check
- Attend Substitute Orientation & Training
Substitute Pay scale and pay schedule is weekly on Fridays
Certified Teacher substitute - $110.00
Degreed substitute (Bachelors and above) - $100.00
Non-Degreed substitute - $90.00