IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT LUNCH VISITORS FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
We are glad to be able to welcome parents back to our campus to eat lunch this year!! However, due to limited cafeteria space and continued safety precautions regarding Covid-19, we are implementing some new procedures for lunch visitors:
* A Sign-Up Genius will be posted on the first day of each month per grade level for parents to reserve a time slot to eat lunch with their child. The Sign-Up Genius will be posted here on the district website under News > O’Dell Elementary > Parent Lunch Sign Up Genius, and it will also be posted in our weekly electronic newsletter each Thursday.
* There will only be 6 lunch visitors per grade level each day.
* We ask that parents only sign up for one time slot per month so everyone has an opportunity to join their child for lunch.
* There will be a designated table in the cafeteria for lunch visitors. Students will not be allowed to invite friends to sit at the visitor table.
* Parents may bring lunch for their child only. The sharing of food with other students is prohibited.
* After lunch, parents will need to return to the office and not walk students back to class.
* The lunch Sign-Up Genius will go live on September 1st, and parents can visit for lunch beginning September 7th.