STAAR Testing THIS Tuesday, April 6th for 7th Graders!
STAAR Testing for 7TH GRADERS is Tuesday April 6th. 8th graders will not be testing that day and will have regular classes.
ALL 7th grade students (including all 7th Virtual students):
- Need to report to school by 8 a.m.
- 7th grade Athletic boys will not have workout that morning and should report to school by 8:00 a.m., ready for testing.
- Have #2 pencils, no mechanical pencils.
- Eat a good breakfast!
7th grade Virtual students:
- You need to be at school by 8:00 a.m.
- Check in at the front office to verify your testing room.
- There will not be a lunch break, during testing, for 7th graders. Lunch time will follow the testing window.
- Virtual students can return home at the END of the 4 hour testing window. They will not be allowed to leave until that time. Students can contact their parents for pick-up from the front office.
Please contact the front office (469.742.9101) or Mrs. Jackson if you have any questions.