- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Records (7th Grade only)
iPad Issuance Needs:
- Signed iPad Agreement Form (Can be completed through parent portal)
- Signed Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) (Can be completed through parent portal)
- $45 iPad Care Fee (Can be paid by cash, check, or myschoolbucks)
Virtual Learner Needs
- Live check-in with teachers (explained below).
- Teachers will send Google Classroom invites and will include a virtual meeting link.
- Please have your student attend their classes according the Junior High Bell Schedule. Wednesday will begin as an “A Day”
- **Please be sure your student checks in according to their schedule on the first day, otherwise they will be counted as a “no-show”**
- Students may come to athletics in person, however other electives (band, choir, etc) are not expecting virtual learners to appear in person.
- Daily instructional items (pencils, markers, glue) will stay with students to bring as needed.
- Community items (hand sanitizer, towels, kleenex) will be dropped off as students enter the building and set aside for disinfecting.
- Athletic boys will be dropped off at the Junior High Field House from 7:45am-8:15am
- Students not in athletics will be dropped-off at staggered times according to their last name and go to their ACE period (8th period on their schedule):
- Last names A-L dropped off at 7:45am-8:15am
- Last names K-Z dropped off at 8:15am-8:45am
- Students eating breakfast will grab-and-go from the cafeteria to the student’s ACE period.