Welcome to Celina Elementary School… Home of the Bobcats! I am happy to welcome you to the 2019-2020 school year. My name is Starla Martin and I will be your principal. I have worked for Celina I.S.D. the past 13 years in several capacities. My experiences within the district have allowed me to grow as an educator. I am prepared to be your effective, instructionally sound leader who will promote a productive partnership with you to ensure that all students achieve their highest potential. My duties proudly include providing a safe, orderly, and caring environment where students and staff can thrive and become lifelong learners.
I look forward to working with each of you as we continue the tradition of excellence established here at Celina I.S.D. If you have further questions, please feel free to call me at (469) 742-9103 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Reminders & Things to know:
- School day for students will be 7:45-3:15
- School doors open at 7:30, and the tardy bell rings at 7:45
- All visitors must sign in and out when coming on campus. Please be prepared with a state issued ID.
- In the interest of safety, you must send in a note beforehand if you will be changing your child’s way home in the afternoon.
- All students may be dropped off in the morning at the front entrance of the school or the south entrance by the gymnasium.
- 1st and 2nd grade students will be dismissed through the cafeteria doors by the main entrance. 3rd-5th grade students will be dismissed out the south entrance by the gymnasium. If you have multiple children on campus, they will be dismissed by the youngest siblings homeroom teacher.
- Lunch visitors must sign in and receive a visitor tag from the front office. Please make sure your visitor tag is visible. You are welcome to bring lunch for your child only. Visitors are to return to the front office directly after lunch. Visitors will not be allowed to roam the hallways or playgrounds with the students.
- Birthday Treats/Snacks: All treats must be store bought with nutrition label attached. All treats must go through the front office and checked by the school nurse. It is always best practice to notify the teacher prior to dropping off treats/snacks.
- Change of Transportation: If you have a change in transportation, please send a note with your child to school. It transportation changes throughout the day, please call the school AND e-mail the teacher prior to 2:30 p.m.
- If you are planning on volunteering or attending school events, please fill out a criminal background check at www.celinaisd.com. A new background check must be submitted each school year.