Celina Elementary Food Drive
The canned foods will be used to make food packs for needy kids in our school for weekends and holidays. Each day, we will collect different food items.
- Monday, October 1st: Fruit Cups, Fruit pouches. (ex: applesauce and mandarin oranges)
- Tuesday, October 2nd: Canned meats (chicken, tuna, chili, sausages)
- Wednesday, October 3rd: Individual pasta meals and Mac and Cheese (Easy-Mac, etc.) NO RAMEN PLEASE
- Thursday, October 4th: Granola bars , breakfast bars, and Individual oatmeal packets
- Friday, October 5th: Individually wrapped desserts and snacks (Rice Krispy treats, cookies, fruit snacks, Cheeze-its, Pretzels)
Think easy… something easy for kids to make/eat on their own!
The homeroom class that brings the most food will win a class party!
Thank you for helping us help our kids!