Registration Information

Student Registration – New and Returning

New Students or students returning to us after having been withdrawn

Celina ISD proudly serves students living in our community in grades EE – 12. Parents may contact their child’s prospective campuses for registration forms or print the New Student Enrollment Packet from this website. All completed registration forms, along with the required documentation listed below should be turned in to the appropriate campus. Contact information is as follows:






Celina Primary School





507 E. Malone Street

Amy Barley, PEIMS Secretary


Nancy Alvarez, Principal


Celina Elementary School





550 S. Utah Street

Leanne Goolsby, PEIMS Secretary

Starla Martin, Principal


O’Dell Elementary School





750 Punk Carter Pkwy

Shelsea Cobb, PEIMS Secretary


Stacy Ceci, Principal


Celina Junior High School





710 E. Pecan Street




Russell McDaniel, Principal



Karen Nylec, PEIMS Secretary



6th Grade Campus



706 E. Pecan Street




Kim Kincaid, 6th Gr Principal


Celina High School





3455 N. Preston Road

Jeanene Lester, PEIMS Secretary

David Wilson, Principal


Documentation Needed

Celina ISD does not accept out of district transfers.

Residency within the Celina ISD school boundaries must be established

prior to the first day of school.

1.Proof of Residency: You will need proof of residence such as a copy of a water or electricity bill that is current, in the parent or legal guardian’s name, and is within the Celina ISD school attendance zone. The address must be a physical address. We do not accept PO Box numbers.

If you are:

Just moving into your new home: If you are just moving into Celina ISD and have not received your first utility bill yet, you may be able to get a receipt from the electric or water company showing that you have established an account. Your receipt must be dated, include the physical address of the home, and show the parent/legal guardian’s name. You must actually be living in this home within the Celina ISD attendance zone before your child’s first day of school.

Leasing a home or apartment: If you are not able to bring a current water or electric bill as proof of residence, you may bring a copy of a lease agreement or contract showing the physical address of the home and the beginning and end date of the lease or contract. The contract or lease agreement must be current, include the physical address of the home, and the parent/legal guardian’s name. You must actually be living in this home within the Celina ISD attendance zone before your child’s first day of school.

Living with a current Celina resident: If you are living with a current Celina resident, you and the person you are living with will need to complete a notarized Residency Affidavit. Residency Affidavits may be completed at your child(ren)'s campus. There are notaries on each campus. Your child will attend the campus that the Celina address is zoned for.

Celina Residents will need to bring:

Copy of a current utility bill (electric or water) that includes their name and the physical address of the home they are living in within the Celina ISD attendance boundaries - The utility bill must be in the name of the person who comes with you to sign the affidavit.

Driver’s License or photo ID

Parent/Guardian will need to bring:

Driver’s License or photo ID

NOTE: If any of the above residency scenarios apply to your family, the information above MUST be provided by the parent/guardian for approval prior to the beginning of the school year. If you have questions regarding residency, please contact your child’s school campus or district administration.

2.Student’s Social Security Card – optional. If social security number is not available, the student will be assigned the number used at their previous Texas school or a state assigned ID number.

3.Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport – If enrolling a child under the age of 11, the child’s birth certificate is required.

4.Copy of the student’s last report card or a copy of the student’s high school transcript – optional. Counselors may not be able to schedule students into the appropriate classes without these documents.

5.Withdrawal papers from the student’s previous school. It is not necessary to bring these during the summer months or if the student completed the school year at their previous school. However, if enrolling after the school year has begun, we will need a copy of the withdrawal form from your child’s previous school.

6.Current Immunization Records. Immunizations must be reviewed by the school nurse to ensure compliance with the state of Texas requirements.

7.Copy of Parent/Guardian’s Driver's License or government issued photo ID.

8.A copy of any legal paperwork regarding custody or safety issues for your child – if applicable.

Returning Students – Annual Registration Activities

In August of each year the district will facilitate annual registration activities to help parents and students prepare for the coming school year; like CISD Back to School Registration Fair, meet the teacher nights, schedule pick-up times, etc. Parents or Legal Guardians will submit updated registration information online via the txConnect Parent Portal application, complete other necessary forms specific to their child’s campus, and present annual Proof of Residence. These things must all be completed before the first day of school. Dates of events and instructions will be provided to parents/guardians through several avenues such as newsletters, flyers, social media outlets, the district website, and mail outs. If you do not have a current Parent Portal account, please see the information posted on this website regarding parent portal or contact the appropriate campus for your child for information. New students or those returning after being withdrawn from school cannot receive a parent portal ID until they are currently enrolled in our district.